1. Craig M. Hales, M.D., M.P.H., Jennifer Servais, B.Sc., Crescent B. Martin, M.P.H., M.A., and Dafna Kohen, Ph.D., M.Sc., “Prescription drug use among adults aged 40-79 in the United States and Canada,”
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, August 2019, https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db347.htm
2. “Primary Care Workforce Projections,” Health Resource and Services Administration, August 2022, https://bhw.hrsa.gov/data-research/projecting-health-workforce-supply-demand/primary-health
3. Jonathan H. Watanabe, PharmD, MS, PhD, Terry McInnis, MD, MPH, and Jan D. Hirsch, PhD, “Cost of Prescription Drug–Related Morbidity and Mortality,” Sage Journals, March 26, 2018, https://
4. Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics,” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, March 31, 2022, https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes291051.html
5. “Pharmacist 101,” California Pharmacists Association, last modified August 31, 2022, https://cpha.com/about/pharmacist-101-behind-the-white-coat/.